Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6291  by Smooshr

I was tied up at NWAF. not sure exactly who did it as I had to to afk for a min but they were still around and refused to untie me. Pretty sure they used guts since I can't even wiggle.
 #6293  by Kilo

My friend was Kos'd at NWAF @ 428 PST.
 #6355  by Wymdawg

2 of my friends were killed tonight in the TISY military base. They told the guy it was PvE and he still shot both of them. I was able to get away and survived. The time that it happened was roughly 11:45pm eastern. Eagle and Madd040203 were the two that were killed.
 #6356  by Wymdawg

I was just killed in my camp for no reason. My game name is Wymdawg. That makes all 3 of my crew killed in one night by some dick bag who can't read rules. :mad:
 #6357  by GorillaMonsoon

Killed last night (12-27-16) near the docks just North of the lumber mill. About 5:35PM central time US. Was talking to the guy and was shot while waving. He was with a group.
 #6360  by Kilo

Attempted murder. Dichina military base. 1058 Pst.
 #6366  by darrel927

Getting shot at in NWAF about 5-10 minutes ago after waving at sine guy. He then proceeded to F4 and stare me down, followed by some pretty unfriendly shots. The guys character name was Survivor.

Luckily for me his aim is worse than No Man's Sky.
 #6373  by Dios

SERVER: US-3
CRIME: Double Murder
Details: It would appear there was a double murder at the northwest airfield in front of the southern-most hangars at approximately 2 am PST. I ran past two individuals that were apparently shooting zombies (quite a few I might add) but I didn't think anything of it. When I came back about 10 minutes later they were both dead and most of their gear was ruined.
TIME: 2:00 PST
 #6374  by Urukage

SERVER: US-3
CRIME: Murder
My Character Name: Takoda Enapay
Details: Was looking for nails in Berezino when three guys with what looked like firefighter helmets run up on me and immediately shot and killed me. Hopefully you can ban all three. I'm guessing there's no way of recovering my crafted leather gear.