Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6708  by WrknClssHero

Ranger James wrote:In game name Nagster just stole my tent and tried despawning items from my base. Just logged on to find him rummaging through my base and when I approached him he just kept shaking his head when I told him to stop. Sorry if this isnt the place to post this. Please ban him
Please PM me on Facebook with the location of the crime if you are willing to divulge it. Thanks , The Marshal (Facebook : Chris Scofield )
 #6709  by WrknClssHero

Please PM me on Facebook with the location of the crime if you are willing to divulge it. Thanks , The Marshal (Facebook : Chris Scofield )
 #6724  by TOMMY

I Was killed 10 minutes ago in Electro. a guy i meeted was killed a few minutes after that too

i have no idea which chris scofield you are.
 #6725  by Mezillious

Is banning automatic here or does it need to be reported? Was running with a guy, helping him get kitted up as is my role as a rescuer, and he shoots me with the shotgun I gave him. Rude.
 #6726  by RickyDoj

Killed in Staroye by kitted player in camo about 10 mins ago.... Killed me as I came out of a house with automatics.
 #6727  by Forsaken

Was just killed in berezino at roughly 7pm Uk time, the person name was Saskiy, he was fully geared and was shooting fresh spawns, might have a recording but my PC crashed not long after he killed me.
 #6735  by Pale_Autumn

I was looting the police station in Severograd when someone called out to me. He sounded friendly and I went outside to greet him. I was then shot at and knocked unconscious. When I regained consciousness I found myself handcuffed and three players looting me of my gear. I broke my restraints and then the three men ran off. This happened at approx. 12:45am EST.

My in-game name is Arthur Kwan.

Will the whole group be penalized? Or just the one who shot at me? It seems that they were all in on the deal.
 #6754  by Nonova70

Hello, . today about 330 central time my self "nonova70" and another player "tyluuuh" where up near toploniki, chatting and trading supplies and then he was shot and killed and so was I . we where on top of the construction building and I think the shot came from the big red "barn". not sure what can be done or anything. really like playing on this server, cause of the no kill. I know sh82 happens. and I even went as far to join up (hope I did it correctly )
thank you
 #6757  by garvey3757

Just been killed at NW airfield on US-3, guy run up to me asked if I was admin or if I had friends as soon as I said to both he shot me