Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6532  by Pvt. Hudson

Just got back from a break and I`m not sure this still is the right place to report an incident. I`m sorry if its not. Just got shot at the NWAF 5 minutes ago, right before server restart [US-3]. I`m sure I wasn`t mistaken as I was shot at first and it missed, then I wondered how loud the gun was. A second later, a new gunshot and I`m bleeding. I managed to evade to the houses outside the airfield and logged out in time for the server restart.
 #6544  by Rodney Rhoads

got killed on us-3 twice as a freshie recently i was down in electro last night and was killed happened around 2115 hrs EST
 #6546  by Quarterpop

Killing on US-3 at Pavlovo military base. Player killed was named Charlie. About 3 min ago, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #6594  by Pappy

Bad way to get to know the colony but.. I accidently just shot a guy named zyp in the leg at the fuel station outside of novaya. He went uncon and i got kicked as i was bandaging him. Incredibly sorry dude, let me know what I do to make it up.
 #6627  by Caw15

I was killed by an annoying guy who wouldn't stop following me outside of Kamyshovo. I stood still after he shot at me with a makorov about 5 times then he hit me with an axe which knocked me out then he killed me. He kept following me because he handcuffed me, I broke out and said I didnt want to be around him. This happened at about 9:30 est.
 #6629  by mjhenry73

I was just killed outside of Stary at approximately 10:00pm EST. Not sure who shot me but it definately was not an accident. Was sniped from a distance. Not sure where else to report this. Thank you.
 #6649  by MEDICFROG

My toon name Skar-Medic or Medic Frog. O was killed by a player today around 1300/ 1:30 pm eastern standard time. Dont know his name though.
 #6672  by lrish

Camp on #3.. just might break the server.

My FPS dropped to like 5-10 while looking for a gas stove up North. I was curious.. because it stayed that way in this one city. If I went away from it.. fps went back to normal.

So I investigated.. and holy shit I saw the Heaven of tent cities. So many, I could not count. But the thing is.. my fps was like 2-6 anywhere in eye sight of it. Im guessing a ton of people know about it and maintain that camp.. do they also have crazy low fps there?

Can't that cause some server performance issues? Is it tied to the server being reset last night?
 #6674  by onedog

was killed just north of solnichniy main road just past car crashes 830 central standard time thursday april 16 thanks onedog
 #6707  by Ranger James

In game name Nagster just stole my tent and tried despawning items from my base. Just logged on to find him rummaging through my base and when I approached him he just kept shaking his head when I told him to stop. Sorry if this isnt the place to post this. Please ban him