Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6375  by Polar

The ban list is up to date! Sorry, but there is nothing that I can do to get your gear back.
 #6377  by Ollie

I just got killed in us-3 by a guy in Severograd around 1:40 am.
 #6379  by Stansfield

I unfortunately could not get the players name. They were in Kambiwobo with a crafted bow and shot at me a couple of times before I evaded and logged. Male Caucasian character with green clothing and a baseball cap. This happened shortly after 5 p.m central time.
 #6380  by DioBrando

Hey my name is DioBrando I got killed for no reason I was shot multiple times at the airfield above vybor I was just gathering loot to donate to the trade. I had plenty of gear on me probably why I got shot.
 #6381  by Captain Kcirtap

I just got murdered at nwaf. There was another dead survivor with a fully loaded m4. Im sure he was murdered as well
 #6384  by DioBrando

The same guy killed me I think there is a guy killing in nwaf he killed me couple mins ago he fired multiple shots
 #6389  by Janne252

A friend of mine (Orlando, 76561198218028896) got killed today, Jan 5th 02:20 am GMT+02:00
 #6401  by DioBrando

I was planning on starting day z again on that server with me and my friends but there is no point I'll eventually get killed by someone who just can't follow the rules and persistently join servers that are friendly in the title to troll. I seriously don't know why its so bad for us to have our own community without these mindless killing trolls who consistently kill. I had enough.