Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #4942  by Weyland

NOTE: KILLING, PUNCHING, MELEE, AND SHOOTING = EQUAL BAN.

IF YOU NEED TO APPEAL A BAN HEAD OVER TOT HE HELP DESK

In light of being able to kill someone with one punch, melee, or shooting someone even in the extremities, these acts are bannable offenses. Defending yourself falls into this category.

We have implemented this tipline for your convenience. Our Marshals are on scene most nights to assist colonists as well. They have a direct line to me 24/7.

Our Marshal's Service have been authorized by the Overseer to use lethal force if necessary. They have been instructed to use non-lethal force unless cornered with no visible escape for survival, then and only then can they use lethal force.

Report any crimes here in this sticky.
 #5119  by ChimeraJ

Just got killed on us-3 dont know how to get names but i was down in electro and the other two souther cities
 #5120  by Deputy Max Brand

ChimeraJ wrote:Just got killed on us-3 dont know how to get names but i was down in electro and the other two souther cities
It will show in the logs and they will be banned

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 #5287  by ChimeraJ

Just placed a military backpack tent went to mve the rest of my gear and died. Can you check the logs please?
 #5416  by Pavise

was killed in berezino at 9pm est, my username was pavise, guy used a sawn off double barrel
 #5418  by Pavise

killed at NWAF 3:19pm est my username was pavise
 #5424  by Saxon

hello, i was killed in the NWAF, 20 minutes ago, my name was Saxon.