Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #5693  by jexux

salraff1425 wrote:
jexux wrote:I teamed up with another player named Vin Diesel and we were shot at about 1910 Eastern at NWAF. Unknown person from the south shot my team mate and injured him and pinned us down in the air control tower until we eventually logged out.

-jexux
How long ago did this happen?

Deputy RaffMan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It has been about 25 minutes from right now.
 #5694  by salraff1425

jexux wrote:
salraff1425 wrote:
jexux wrote:I teamed up with another player named Vin Diesel and we were shot at about 1910 Eastern at NWAF. Unknown person from the south shot my team mate and injured him and pinned us down in the air control tower until we eventually logged out.

-jexux
How long ago did this happen?

Deputy RaffMan

It has been about 25 minutes from right now.
Alright good to know I'll put a report in, when I get in game I'll patrol the area and make sure it's clear, stay safe

Deputy RaffMan

#5715  by Redamare

I was shot at inside the Military base south of pavlovo around 4:20 EST on PVE US 3
He broke my legs , I placed a tent for cover crawled behind a wall fixed my legs and ran off. as i was healing I could hear him throwing grenades in my general direction.
 #5752  by Snake Plissken

Was just killed at the airfield by someone with a claymore and or grenade in the past half hour to 45 minutes so somewhere around 1:45 EST. My in game name is the same as my username here.
Last edited by Snake Plissken on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #5753  by rythecoolguy23

I was kill on US3 at NWAF. I was first shot at by a person that I could not see. About 3 mins later as I was searching through the tents, I was killed by a landmine. My ingame name is rwjs. This happened at approx. 1405 EDT July 16
 #5754  by Snake Plissken

Must be the same prick that killed me too. I was looking under one of the little bunker things near all the tents near the end of the airfield... saw a guy run out from one and I stepped on a landmine.
 #5756  by Felizame

He must have moved over to the far west military base. I was repeatedly stabbed by an invisible hacker. I logged off.

This was at around 10:30am CST.
 #5757  by Weyland

Felizame wrote:He must have moved over to the far west military base. I was repeatedly stabbed by an invisible hacker. I logged off.

When was this today? If no, tell me the exact date. I also need your Steamid64 to find who killed you in the log. Please post that here...
 #5758  by JirkaH

Got killed yesterday in Chernogorsk. Lost fully equiped M4, FN pistol, assault backpack, high capacity vest etc.
 #5759  by Felizame

Weyland wrote:
Felizame wrote:He must have moved over to the far west military base. I was repeatedly stabbed by an invisible hacker. I logged off.

When was this today? If no, tell me the exact date. I also need your Steamid64 to find who killed you in the log. Please post that here...
It was today.

I was able to log off before dying, but not before losing gear (double carrying, was trying to bandage, then had to cancel and run, lost my fully rigged M4). So I am still alive.