Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #5437  by mitzelplick

There are people Attempting to kill at the northwest airfield as we speak..i was shot but not killed.
 #5444  by Mocado

Somebody try to kill me, 30 min ago, near the mountain of military base, southest Vibor. I receive 3 or more shots, my equip is ruined...
 #5463  by ftjuliano

Got killed in the Airfield about two hours ago... not sure who kill me but i was playing with a canadian named john... dont know if was by mistake but i got killed alright... lost everything after 5h of looting
 #5464  by ftjuliano

wtfff!!!
GOT KILLED AGAIN just min ago.. twice in the same day?? is more that i ever died in PVP servers since i start playing this game
Wts goin on with this server?
i was in Vyshnoye now
 #5466  by XuorelElaugintrayl

I was fired upon at the Myshkino military tents, North-West of Zelenogorsk, West of Myshkino. I didn't fire back so I managed to run behind a tent and quickly log. He fired aprox. 4 times and this was around 5:47PM (17:47) EST (U.S).
 #5472  by Weyland

ftjuliano wrote:Got killed in the Airfield about two hours ago... not sure who kill me but i was playing with a canadian named john... dont know if was by mistake but i got killed alright... lost everything after 5h of looting
We're on it.
 #5473  by Weyland

XuorelElaugintrayl wrote:I was fired upon at the Myshkino military tents, North-West of Zelenogorsk, West of Myshkino. I didn't fire back so I managed to run behind a tent and quickly log. He fired aprox. 4 times and this was around 5:47PM (17:47) EST (U.S).
Were you shot?
 #5477  by fattdogs

SO around 20 minutes ago from this post me and my friend where murdered, me twice as i spawned right next to my deathzone after, by two guys, Slim Jim, and Spooky Jim, they came up and tied me up and started axing me saying they where friendly, and my friend fired warning shots from the hills but that agitated them to go try to axe him as well, all in all we all ended up dieing and these two J@ckW@dds really just ruined the day.

This was up the road from kamibobo and just under the factory
 #5508  by natty354

Isn't the server white-listed now? I figured people who are white-listed wouldn't kill on sight. Unless of-course some people go through the extra effort of going through the white-listing process just to kill people on a PvE server 0_0