Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6095  by Juandice

Shot and killed just SE of Vybor industrial, near woodline. Player had pistol and blue armband.
 #6096  by Guest

[quote="Juandice"]Shot and killed just SE of Vybor industrial, near woodline. Player had pistol and blue armband.[/quote]
Probably the same guys that kidnapped me. I had blue armbands in my inventory. One was armed with a suppressed pistol and the other had a suppressed scorpion.
 #6097  by RobstaCraw

Juandice wrote:Shot and killed just SE of Vybor industrial, near woodline. Player had pistol and blue armband.
Probably the same guys that tied me up. I had blue armbands in my inventory. One was armed with a suppressed pistol and the other had a suppressed scorpion.
 #6113  by Corn

Just did a respawn within the last hour....Someone killed me...tried to run but was unable to.
 #6130  by 3lockad3

I was murdered at Mish tents.
This dude made up a bogus story and was trying to get this other guy to kill me, then he blew out the tires on my vehicle and killed me when the other guy wouldn't murder me.
 #6146  by secretzor

Got shot and killed right in front of the trading post. Guy was named ''Ondra LSparky''.
My friend ranger James witnessed the murder. Ondra then killed James' friend and shot at him too. Ondra was asked to put his gun away and while I was drinking at the well he shot me in the head.

Trying to contact the marshalls over here.
 #6147  by secretzor

secretzor wrote:Got shot and killed right in front of the trading post. Guy was named ''Ondra LSparky''.
My friend ranger James witnessed the murder. Ondra then killed James' friend and shot at him too. Ondra was asked to put his gun away and while I was drinking at the well he shot me in the head.

Trying to contact the marshalls over here.
Killer's steam username is ''Lsparky''. I can verify my info with a witness and proof that player was online at the time of the crime.
 #6154  by Polar

I am live streaming the logs and will most of the night. even if you get killed, the player will be banned