In the early days of the outbreak, people banded together to form colonies.
As time passed, bandits fought amongst themselves and many colonies faded into obscurity. The only real way to survive was for all colonies to unite under one umbrella. If there was ever a chance to truly rebuild, living under a united front was the only way.
Alliances were formed and peace treaties were signed. Once everyone is living under one colony; The Colony, roles within the community were made available.
These roles were tailored to who you were in your previous life. Lawmen stayed law men, physicians stayed physicians, hunters stayed hunters, so on and so forth.
For the most part, this is an event server with off-event hours format being Player vs Environment (PvE).
Premium Colonists have full access to this server.
Below are the perks of becoming a Premium Colonist.
Please note that the goal for us hosting Premium Colonists is to fund this project which exceeds 1,000.00/usd every three months. Money nor servers grow on tree's, please keep this in mind.
We do not want to restrict non-premium colonists from gaining access to events.
As indicated below there are several opportunities for non-premium colonists to gain access to our big events.
Micro-Events and Friday Night Fights are non-transferable for our Token System.
Premium Colonists get:
1. Events: Micro (2-3x/week), Weekly (1x/week), Macro (bi-weekly)
- If a Premium Colonist is not able to make it, they can pass on their token to a non-premium colonist.
- If a Premium Colonist isn’t available to pass on their token: Colonist of the month gets first chance.
- If colonist of the month can't make it, the token will be raffled off via lottery.
- If a Premium Colonist gets colonist for the month they can hand off an event token if a slot is available.
3. Guaranteed teamspeak slot
4. Access to secret donor forum which will have chances for cash & prizes (coming soon)
5. Access to PvE server 24/7
6. Donor Icon + icon of choice
7. Custom designed logo for colony
8. In-game colony support* (limited uses)
- * In-game colony support means that if you get into any situation you can't handle, our Ambassadors will drop whatever they're doing and fully assist you. The limit of usage has yet to be determined.
10. Roadside Repair (when vehicles parts come out and with limited usage)
To become a Premium Colonist with step-by-step instructions click the link HERE!