Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Tent Rules?

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6790  by l0nekipp

Are there rules for tents? I will look but I don't take things. My tents have been raided almost daily over the last week. I don't care about the food but the ammo and other stuff is starting to piss me off. 9mm and 45 are a pain in the ass to find. everyone looks and says he's got plenty but after the 5th person I'm left with a few rounds. Sadly most people consider 20 rounds as plenty and take half then the next guy takes half and so forth. now that there's no more 9 and 45 so everything else is getting picked through. If this was a PvP server then thievery is part of the game but its not. most players can make a camp and have my same setup in a few weeks, I thought that was the point of a PvE server. sorry had to vent even if I don't get a reply.
 #6791  by Nonova70

my rule is live "play" by is take something leave something if needed. and most times I leave stuff like ammo or food and drink. I usually leave the item or items in the middle so players see it. was nice when the note option was not glitched
 #6792  by l0nekipp

Got back tonight and was hit again. It has to be the same person just picking away.
 #6797  by Gertjan

you got a point
its a pvp server so the rule is you wont/dont get killed
so everybody can find the same stuff as you have everywhere
you dont have to steal just searce the place better
but because there is no password on the server everybody can step in the server and loot everybody's stuff en kill everybody
even if they get a ban they dont care but you lost your stuff and can start over again
 #6860  by Doum

I'm so sad...
Someone just stole my Fn Fal from my tent. I just wanted to transfer stuff to another site and when I came back (30 min) my gun was gone.

It was the first time I'd found one since I play on US3 (several months)