Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• THIEF TIPLINE?

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #6037  by WarMatt

I used the Tipline format below.

SERVER: US-2

CRIME: Grand Larceny(Theft of large sum)

Details: Don't know if Thieves are punished, but I wanted to report that my entire groups camp is gone, only one tent was left, and everything was replaced with sticks and firewood. We had 4 tents, 3 were set up, and one was in another tent until we needed it. Everything is gone, ammo, guns, clothing, food, car parts, ect. I ran back from Cherno to our camp to drop some gear off I found along the way, only to find out everything was gone..

TIME: 0700/(7:00AM)

Also, I do not know if it helps, but a member of our group is a Marshall, and has helped everyone in the group the most. I personally ran into him after 4 or 5 hours of being on my own, and he helped me tremendously, so personally, the fact that everything the whole group worked for is now located somewhere to the far east of our camp(the Thief left a note with location and possibly his IGN/SteamID). If any more information is needed, please let me know, I am going to screenshot the note right now, i havent left the area of our camp just in case he comes back for the last tent.