Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Colony proposal <Minutemen>

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5950  by mpomg

Class: HERO

Alignment: Lawful

Description: The Minutemen is a colony consisting of isolationist woodsmen who largely keep to themselves as individuals. They all have their own bases and caches but band together to hunt, scavenge, farm and watch out for each-other.

Highly mobile, the colony responds to requests of assistance within minutes of prompting.

There are currently four members participating and like-minded persons interested in the project are encouraged to contact MPomg or Kilo. We ware green berets and yellow armbands `
 #5961  by BigTasty

Good stuff gentlemen. I ran into your base yesturday while on my travels, you fed me when I needed it and probably could have shot me for trespassing. I owe you one.
-BigTasty
 #5967  by ChroniclyInsane

Welcome aboard. We can always use more good men in this apocalypse. Don't be afraid to contact the Marshal service if you ever find yourselfs in need of a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #6109  by RobstaCraw

Hey! I've been playing on US-3, but have been thinking about switching over to US-2. The Minutemen seem like my type of unit. I don't have my mic set up yet, but would like to hear from someone in your group about what I can do to get on the team. Thank you in advance.
 #6402  by AlbertLazarus

Hi mpomg and kilo,
I am very interested to play as a Hero with the guidance of the veterans. My encounter with Kilo has definitely left a lasting impression on your colony as a legit Hero group because he taught me the art of survival and even go through all the troubles to get me a decent hunting bag. This is what a hero should be, and your teammates certainly has set a solid example!

What I could bring to the table is the unwavering loyalty (and possible do some patrolling in different timezone, as I live in Australia) in exchange for mentoring and solid leadership with clear vision and goals. I have been playing alone and most of the time I can manage by my own with basic knowledge of survival. I feel that I can be part of something bigger in DayZ Colony, which is why I chose to join your colony.

Looking forward to be part of your pack.

Respectfully,
AlbertLazarus
 #6547  by hock305

I am highly interested in joining the ranks of the Minutemen. I have been on my own for a while now and would like to join a group of like minded individuals as this. I have a wide variety of skills I can offer to such a group and am very adept at acquiring hard to find items for the colony and scouting areas as I like to loiter and observe areas for extended periods of time. Please let me know if you are interested.

David Zerr