Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• What do you do when you see peoples camps?

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5579  by mkiker

I started wondering this last/ this afternoon. I have come across 3 different camps. One is really close to mine, the other two are kinda on a path I take. I walk near them calling out friendly (which I am, lonewolf survivor). I leave the stuff, I don't look at the gear. I would if I was sick or bleeding and needed something for my life to stay living.

The tent near my base, I think I am going to leave a note saying we are neighbors, and describe what I wearing. Maybe we can be friends lol.

I know what would happen on a straight out PvP server, your stuff would be gone. On this type of server, what do you do when you find camps?
 #5581  by Beef

Well from what i saw, some group of bandits called the "Arm Banditos" totally ruined some survivor's base griefing it to the ground and leaving a note behind with their name on it. The owner of the previous base even had a note that said something along the lines of, "Hello, please take what you need but please do not take the weapons and ammo, thank you."
They still felt the need to destroy the place...
 #5584  by mkiker

It's almost funny. I wrote this message while on a journey to the coast (looking for animals, and to do some fishing). When I got back to camp, I found I had been raided. One out of my two barrels was gone. One barrel and my tent was still there.
I decided to move, I did have a note in mine saying something to the effect of "I am a lone wolf survivor if you need something to live take it but leave something in it's place. Please leave the tent and barrels".
I have now moved on and that camp is 3000 or more meters away. I'm not sure if I should go back for any of the stuff.
I personally don't raid camp's. I might take a peek and see what they have. I don't take stuff tho. Stealing (unless i'm dying is against my surviving code).