Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A few questions

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5478  by Maxen

I was just whitelisted this weekend and I am happy to be part of the colony however I have a few questions hopefully some of which can be answered here. First off I was extremely surprised that all the colony servers are not on the same hive. I guess I just assumed but we all know what happens when you make assumptions. This is not a major issue it only means I need to figure out which server I choose to spend my time on. The main reason I joined the colony was because I feel like there should be more to this game then just running around killing any survivor you see and on most servers Dayz has become a kill or be killed type of environment. I’m not looking for a straight up PVE and having a trader hub and a safe place to store some gear is important. So I figured US-2 would be the place for me. I have seen a lot of rules posted for US-3 but all I see for US-2 is a Heat Map. So I guess my questions would be.
1. Is murder and theft allowed on US-2?
2. Am I allowed to go into other colony zones marked on the heat map?
3. Is the Pinkerton trading in Vybor open and when is a good time that they are available for trade?
4. Do I need to join a colony so I can safely store some gear?
5. Are there any colony’s currently recruiting on US-2?
6. What’s with the “Get off the coast” admin message? Am I not allowed to salvage netting from shipwrecks?
 #5485  by Ian_mcdoogan

Hello, Maxen.

1) Yes, but reputation is everything here.

2) Yes, just be aware that in those areas you are most likely being watched (don't appear hostile or sneaky and you should be fine.

3)We will be REopen starting tonight around 5-6pm EST.

4) No

5) You'll be recruited after you've been observed. No colony is going to recruit you with gauging your personality.

6) It just means get out there and explore. And a deterrent from killing Bambi's.
 #5491  by Polar

(6) t's an older post we set up. Coast is generally where you find PVP (bambi hunters). And in a past build loot was barely spawning on the coast. So many dead Bambi's. Thus the message to "get off the coast" was and still merely a survival tip on multiple counts.