Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Local friends trying to make more...

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5447  by Beirut Lights

Hey!

I'm Beirut Lights, and I have two friends, "Solidsnake" and "RDjosh". The three of us recently were whitelisted (Woohoo!!) and have been playing on US-2 for a little over a week now. We love this server because we believe it strikes the right balance between PVE cooperation, PVP (which keeps an element of danger and excitement), RP, and community. However I have noticed that most of the day there are only a few people on the server. Is there a reason? Is US-2 not as popular? Unfortunately while US-1 is often full, we were hoping to be able to play in an environment where we MIGHT be able to use words to come to an understanding with people we meet. We were also very excited at the idea of things like trading towns, and other civilization aspects, but I have not seen anything like that at all so far.

Is there a lexicon that can also help identify all of these clan tags I keep seeing? I rarely seem to see anyone but 2-4 people all in the same clan running around. It makes us rather nervous to make contact, to be honest!

Thanks for any questions answered, and for taking the time to read this. See you on the road!
 #5449  by Polar

Hello, and Welcome! US-2 is on the slow side. About 3 weeks ago it was at max or near max a fair portion of the day. There are some trade towns, but due to a glitch they closed down until it's fixed. Population does ride the roller coaster up and down. Once .60 is released population will pick back up.

Take a look at the US2 heat map post, there you can see which colonies have claimed which parts of the map!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #5452  by Ivan Reshkov

CW = Commonwealth
Deputy.... = Marshalls
PTC = Pinkerton Trading Company
oZ = Outlawz

I think these are the more common ones off the top of my head. As for pop, it'll come back really strong with .60. In my opinion the hype for .60 has kinda subsided a bit and people are taking a break. But I think we'll still get some pretty good numbers before then. Just hop in and play. Others will join and before you know it there'll be a handful playing.