Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Lada's, where are they all??

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5445  by MadVlad

New to US2 this week, combed a good section of the map and have yet to see a single hatchback(parked or in use).

Does anyone have one or can possibly report any sightings?

These things are like bigfoot, living out deep in the woods, hiding.
 #5448  by Beirut Lights

Hey Vlad, I've seen you on the server the last couple days. I do hope if we run into each other (I'm in full camo) you won't shoot me and we might work together to collect some vehicles! That said, my mates and I found a Lada and got it up and running a few days ago. Went swimmingly until we flipped it! LOL suffice to say north of Electro we found a Lada spawn that seems to be there like 15% of the time!
 #5450  by Redneck_Rider

Be advised, you are not the only one looking for the legendary hatchback.

Myself, as well as Treehouse are looking for one. So ya...

Also Vlad, happy you didn't screw my friend over after I gave you my seat in the Sedan. It would have been sad if you had used my good deed to steal my car. I also thank you for helping Tree when he...got it into a situation.

Good Luck, stay safe.
 #5453  by MadVlad

Beirut Lights wrote:Hey Vlad, I've seen you on the server the last couple days. I do hope if we run into each other (I'm in full camo) you won't shoot me and we might work together to collect some vehicles! That said, my mates and I found a Lada and got it up and running a few days ago. Went swimmingly until we flipped it! LOL suffice to say north of Electro we found a Lada spawn that seems to be there like 15% of the time!
Hey Beirut, seen you boys on there too. Meeting up would be cool, I do jump on the TS3 channel from time to time but I prefer my encounters to be random and organic(just adds to the richness of dayZ gameplay to me), if you see me on the TS3 say whats up for sure!

In game I'm almost always sporting a zmijovka beanie(with the pompom haha), it's my trademark. So keep your eyes peeled!

Bummer about that lada, where'd you guys roll it?
 #5454  by MadVlad

Redneck_Rider wrote:Be advised, you are not the only one looking for the legendary hatchback.

Myself, as well as Treehouse are looking for one. So ya...

Also Vlad, happy you didn't screw my friend over after I gave you my seat in the Sedan. It would have been sad if you had used my good deed to steal my car. I also thank you for helping Tree when he...got it into a situation.

Good Luck, stay safe.
The race is on for the ever elusive lada(aka bigfoot, those things are insane off and on road!).

Well you guys were nice enough to offer up a ride so that was pretty damn sweet to a really freshspawn. If another survivor is straight up, honest and cool I'm always down to lend a helping hand.

But take note(this is directed to everyone and no one all at the same time) I don't appreciate having guns pointed in my face or hostile attitudes directed towards me, I don't take kindly to that. And as I've just come in from the harsh coldness of US1 I do have the skills and abilities to take care of myself, I was out there in that madness for a long time.

With that being said I am a survivor, not a bad guy, not the best guy, just one man living day to day, let it be said that MadVlad always gives everyone a fair opportunity.