Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Commonwealth Scum!!!!!

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #5024  by Bungle

Went to pinkerton just now to see if I could trade some gear... No one there. Door to Commonwealths shed was open, ran in and yelled hello, no reply. Found a nifty armband on the ground along with some other clothing near a tent. Picked it up. Ran out, shut the door behind me as u do being polite.. to be greeted by a commonwealth grub with some random guy beside him. Immediately runs up to try and take my pulse, (which I think is rude and dumb) so I ran off, he orders me to stop, so I do... He then circles me like 10 times asking why I was inside, I said I was looking for people... and I wanted to trade... he didn't say anything else... I was double carrying. I said, "fine if you're not going to talk then im off" and started running off... Immediately shoots me in the back.

Now going to target everyone and anyone I see in or near the trader. Call me a whiny bitch, but I'm sick of being dogshot in the back by so called "good guys".. So done.

Cya's all soon.
 #5026  by mrbigSAK

That is twice you have been caught going into a place that you did not belong. Both times it has not ending well for you. :-o Maybe one day soon you will learn your lesson, I guess the third time will be the charm.