Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• COLONY CASTING CALL!

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #3799  by Buckurk

With 0.58 seemingly on the horizon and what seems to be a welcome return of an array of colonies. I am in the process of constructing a scripted video. In essence it's going to be a background video into how the apocalypse started and for the emergence of my character. It's still in the planning phase for now but I am going to need some cast members so I have an idea of what I have to work with.
What I will need is people dressed as civilians. So no backpacks/guns etc to portray civilization. Need to film people in a pub with a bartender/waitress serving people. Same with the supermarket and even just some shots of people in houses doing day to day stuff. I need a couple of people in police uniforms and last but not least a few bandits and a willing hostage. (The civvies can play the bandits later if needs be).

I think if I can get this right with as many people as possible it could be a really good advertisement for the colony as not many role play videos that are actually good are out there. I've actually only found two playlists of a storyline that was decent and both were made by the same guy.

If anyones interested in helping me out i'd be very thankful, please pop a comment on this thread so I can keep a note of who's willing