Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• ***** Atlas Rangers are Recruiting*********

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #3125  by Falenus

-image of Tyler Penderson

Atlas Rangers are here simply to survive. We focus heavily on keeping immersion and in-game interactions in-game (We don't use a lot of TS). Our focus is on setting up a campsite and farm in Chernarus where we can call home. We'll have a farm, hunters, looters and hopefully a radio talk-show over the walkies. The plan is for a permanent version of how Polana was, Neutral and safe for all who come. More details to come once we have a meeting to decide the full storyline of the colony.

Our Uniform
-Blue arm band and any clothing
-Tend to avoid military looking gear to avoid being associated with hostiles.

Members

Council Members

-Senior colonist: Tyler Penderson
- I have over 1500 hours poured into both the mod and SA combined. I know my way around chernarus like the back of my hand. I focus on surviving and playing the game the way it was intended and not as a looting-running simulator. I'm driven to make this Colony last for years and become a part of what makes this server so great.

-1st Lieutenant: Seanaru
-Leader of the scouting and hunting party.

-2nd Lieutenant: Soft Tacos
-Leader of defensive and offensive efforts to keep our home safe.

Other members
-
-
-
-

WE ARE RECRUITING
1) ages 18+ although we will consider younger people after an interview.
2)Must have an RP storyline of some kind
3)At least 300+ hours is prefered
4)An Interview will be conducted before hand.

LOOKING TO MAKE ALLIANCES!!!
Looking for colonies willing to act as security during our trading post hours as well as other events.
Looking for colonies to act as trading partners as we will be offering an abundance of Leather + cooked meat + vegies
Looking for colonies to offer medical services
Looking for colonies that want to have a safe place to rest their heads after a long day.
Looking for colonies that will offer information in regards to hostile/enemy movements.

We will also take individuals that want to perform any of the above services.

For more information contact Tyler Lovell on facebook or message me on the forums.

-Good luck out there.
 #3164  by Falenus

Hey egg, i've been having internet issues all weekend but they look to be stabilizing. I should be on later today or tomorrow. You can also contact Seanaru for more information if i'm not on.