Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• **The Outsiders** Do You Have What It Takes??

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #2798  by Punisher5795

***RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY OPEN**

The Outsiders a fairly new colony on the scene, while we officially are under the category of bandits we consider ourselves more as survivors, true survivalists. We do what we have to do to survive. Period.

We do not have a moral compass, we do however have respect for those that show us respect.
You treat us with respect when we encounter you, chances are we will respond in kind.
You fuck with us. We will remember it. We will bury you. Simple.

Another good description for our play style would be "respectable banditry", we try to rob people instead of just plain KOS. However robberies are few and far between, if you join us and expect us to tip toe around KOS well then you've joined the wrong colony. We see something we need and we don't know the people, we are taking it. One way or another.

Once persistence is turned back on for good we will be establishing a camp in an undisclosed location. This camp will act as a base of operations, weapon/food/ammo storage, diplomacy and many more things. So if you are looking for bandits that want to claim a certain area we may be the ones for you.

Right now we are just honing our own skills, some of us are extremely skilled, others are not so much. We train ourselves and look at every experience as a lesson. If we get wrecked we evaluate how we all fucked up and make sure it doesn't happen again. We don't cry about it, at least try not to.

In conclusion, we really are a bunch of mates, brothers in arms doing what we gotta do to survive. If you're looking for a casual atmosphere then we are a good choice. However we don't take in newbies. If you have only 40 or so hours in the game, then sorry but you're already out. We are looking for veterans of either standalone (and the mod), we don't expect amazing skills from everyone. But if you weigh us down more then you improve the group. Then you're gone.

If you are interested PM myself directly on FB or my co-leader at these links:
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.flood.94
https://www.facebook.com/rossdymond87

Give us as much information about yourself as possible. The more info you give the more likely we will move you to the next stage of recruitment.

I'd like to also add we accept people of all nationalities, however right now our leaders are Australian and most of our people are US. Europeans are more then welcome still as some of us will still be available to play in your time zones.

We appreciate your time in reading this, if you have ANY questions PM myself or Rossy on face book and we will help as much as we can.

And remember...

*****LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS!!!!*****
 #2855  by Punisher5795

IF persistence comes back on permanently in the next stable branch update we will need as many brothers and sisters to defend our camp that we will establish.

Apply ASAP to help the group prepare for the brutality of persistence!!!