Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The Potato Elites First Ever Trading Post Event!

• US-2 related chat here
US-2 related chat here
 #2109  by TheRunningManZ

Dead:- Whilst I could buy that if I opened a barracks you were in etc. I'm not so sure I do when the player is leaving, I had just left the compound and was running away when you started shooting. Had you not shot I wouldn't even have known you were there. All would have been well. I understand the military aspect, but if someone is running away and you don't need to defend yourself then a friendly player would normally let them run. Even after you had missed your first shots, you chased me for about 150-200m rather than letting me go. Just seems like you had a thirst for blood on that occasion.

I'm not bothered though, getting shot at is something that makes the game fun. I understand you are normally a friendly player. If I bump into you again I wont start shooting at you just cos you shot at me once before. I will be friendly as normal unless given a reason not to be.
 #2177  by =PK=IRISH

IvanS. wrote:That was not us Dead, After we told you to leave we seen 3 armed guys come of the the west side of the castle(presumed to be cowboys). We couldn't get a shot on them before they ran into you. After you died they stormed the castle and we killed one and then the server reset. I do not know which one exactly killed you, but the one we killed had a cowboy hat, something we do not wear.
Nope. Not the cowboys. Lots of people wear Cowboy hats. Some cause they like um and some cause they want folks to think they are Cowboys.