Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-1 Banned Unjustly

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #6099  by William14651

Today, I logged in the server and walked 2 mins and get kicked with the message "Game Hack", re-logged and get banned. I got 621 Hours in the game and never used any type of program to get advantages in the game. I got no VAC bans in Steam too! I Hate people that use Hack, I just want to play my favorite game in my favorite server.
Maybe the admin thought I was hacking because I play Far Cry 4, and use 1280x1024 resolution, but the game doesn't support that resolution, so I need to use a Fix that installs Cheat Engine Image, but isn't actually Cheat Engine, it's just a Window with "REMOVE BARS" button, that help me to get full screen in Far Cry 4.
Well, I got Banned Unjustly, and would be nice if any admin could unban me please.
My Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105537378/
 #6103  by Polar

your appeal is under review. However the admin that deals with these issues is on vacation. So please be patient.
 #6104  by Weyland

William14651 wrote:Today, I logged in the server and walked 2 mins and get kicked with the message "Game Hack", re-logged and get banned. I got 621 Hours in the game and never used any type of program to get advantages in the game. I got no VAC bans in Steam too! I Hate people that use Hack, I just want to play my favorite game in my favorite server.
Maybe the admin thought I was hacking because I play Far Cry 4, and use 1280x1024 resolution, but the game doesn't support that resolution, so I need to use a Fix that installs Cheat Engine Image, but isn't actually Cheat Engine, it's just a Window with "REMOVE BARS" button, that help me to get full screen in Far Cry 4.
Well, I got Banned Unjustly, and would be nice if any admin could unban me please.
My Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105537378/
You were justly banned and banned by the system NOT an admin. Stop using Cheat Engine which is probably Game Hack -38.

The ban stays.