Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-1 Failed to RP.

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5871  by CPT.N.Rounds

5 guys (or what he claimed was 5 guys) at NWAF, failed to RP, We spoke for 3 seconds, he said "we are friendly if you put your weapons down" and immediately opened fire on us, My ingame name is CPT.N.Rounds, was with Soulhunter1458 and another player (unknown name.).
 #5952  by Elliot Rodger

This is the NWAF, you have to be smarter than that.

I don't think those guys failed to RP. They RPed as scumbags that lied to you and then proceeded to warcrime your booty.
 #5974  by Kactus

Agree completely. They RP fine. You were sloppy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #6187  by Nick

I was just killed at NWAF with no RP. I was running solo and was sniped, no interaction/communication from any other player. I was under the impression RP is required...
 #6190  by Polar

What do you determine RP to be? there is no communication requirement. Especially on server 1 which is open to the public and any troll that wants to roam around. Most importantly ANY AND ALL Military Zones are HOSTILE. expect to be sniped, punched, and killed by any and all players you come across in a military zone.
 #6191  by Weyland

Nick wrote:I was just killed at NWAF with no RP. I was running solo and was sniped, no interaction/communication from any other player. I was under the impression RP is required...
Hello Nick,

Yes, role-play is required. We like people to pick a role and play it. We use the Websters definition, not DayZRP's. Everybody knows certain parts of the map are persistent hot-zones. High risk = high reward, know what I mean?

Best,

-Weyland