Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A Sneaky Cannibal and the little hacker that could

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5626  by MrHollow

So this isn't really a complaint about a hacker as much as it is a story of a man captured by the desire to feast who met a terribly tragic end. Now cannibals truly are a disgrace to humanity, but in they end they are still people...and from my perspective I'm a very charming fellow, many of my interactions with others have proven as such. I met up with a fellow pretty far along the east coast military level loot with an AK and such. We struck up a conversation and before I knew it he'd given me his AK, Ballistic helmet and face mask in a gesture of good faith for me giving him the gas mask I had.

Down the line aways I met up with a small group of friends, one fellow claiming to be looking for the killer of his father and a couple of other average-joe survivors. Out of everyone I was the only one with a gun. After a few minutes talking (and myself planning which I was going to lure away to strip and eat) one of my potential meals mentioned there was a guy behind us. We turned around and it was a fresh-spawn, blue shirt and black jeans; nothing on him. We all tried to greet him and make friends but as we followed he threw something... As he ran beside me I heard a large explosion and as I faded into death's cold embrace I could hear the surviving people all in a frenzy about how he'd thrown a grenade, grabbed my AK and vanished out of thin air. Not like ran away in the confusion but like legit teleporting levels of vanishing... In the end this person, hacker or not saved someone's life...and that's the first notable story from US-1 for me, expect more if I get whitelisted into US-2