Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A Hero and the Not So Nice Man; A Dayz Story

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5538  by Tril0logy

It was a peaceful day in Us-1. Headed North from vacant Zeleno when I found the far western military camp by accident. I'm fully geared, no reason to stop. I started up the overlooking hill filled with trees when I notice a man in the camp run into a tent. I decide to stop and overlook the base in hopes to protect this stranger.

Three minutes pass and no sign of any other players, until a mass sweeps behind the tent just across from my oblivious friend. It's a bandit. He runs up behind an H-Barrier and takes aim to the innocent. Without hesitation, I fire a single bullet. It's a headshot, he's dead. Unfortunately the bandit managed to take a shot himself at my little friend. I worried for us both. In hopes that my buddy would continue out of the tent alive, he failed to do so. I fear the worse.

Some time passes and I decide to venture out into the base to investigate the results. The man I shot was stone cold, no blood, no pulse. Like his soul had disappeared from his body. I look up to find blood spurting from my "friend." I rush over and greet him in voice comms. telling him he is alright and I'm gonna help. No possible way he could turn on me once I clearly saved his life.

I revive my buddy and he greets me and continuously gives thanks for being there. I'm his "savior" and he wants to repay me. I tell him that all I wanted to do was be a hero and proceed to take him to the bandits body where I tell him to have anything he wants. He asks me where I was camping and with what gun (sks w/pu). I tell him that I managed to save his life from a pure 500 meters up the hill just as the bandit shot him. He insist on giving me another pu scope and ammo. As we stand there, of course I'm hesitant to pick up the ammo, but I just knew there was no way possible he would kill me after all this. I open up my gear while circling just for caution, and I'm greeted with an Oh Too Familiar black screen. "You Are Dead."

The prices to pay as a hero sometimes seem to expensive....
-Things I lost:
-Winchester and SKS w/ pu
-Full military Uniform and a crafted backpack sack
-Heavens load of ammo, food and water
-My Hope Us-1 RP (PLEASE WHITELIST ME FOR Us-2)

To the Bandit that attempted cold blood murder on a soon not to be "innocent", You're a typical bandit, cruel! But I sure wish I just let you kill him.

And to the "friend" I clearly saved. I congratulate you on your first successful old time dropping the loot trick, and your victory in killing a Clear Hero. You are the degenerate of this server, your kind is the degenerate of the Dayz community. I wish you the best of luck in continuing your selfish ways and karma will be soon to follow. I hope you see this post so it rots in your memory forever (not that it will hurt you in any way). Good day to you.

Sincerely, Bush Wookie (Tril0logy)
 #5541  by natty354

Sorry to hear that dude. That was such an awesome story and could have been so much more awesome and engaging but that asshole chose the typical kill you whilst looting route. Some people just down right suck at the game and are boring as hell to attempt to play with because all they care about is kill kill kill, such a basic and sad mind set.

Don't let that stop you from being a hero dude, thankfully not everyone possesses a basic kill mind set like him. People like you make this game much more fun as most players are just boring KoS players now.
 #5562  by Tril0logy

ChroniclyInsane wrote:Sounds like your made for US 2. Hope to see you soon. From one hero to another. Don't give up the good fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Man! I'm currently waiting for whitelist as we speak i was told i will most likely be reviewed soon here, so maybe we can pair up or something!
 #5565  by salraff1425

Dude great story just read it, hopefully you're whitelisted sooner than later and get into our teamspeak and run with us, the Marshals service, only hero group left in dayZ Colony as of now and would like another who has the same mindset as us!

Deputy RaffyBoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk