Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US1 Meet up.

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5294  by MadVlad

So I've noticed that there is a few of us on US1 doing our own thing while waiting to be whitelisted onto US2. I was thinking it might be cool to do an in game meet up, have ourselves a little BBQ(non human meat style), do some chatting, maybe some trading and just get a feel for who everyone is.

Anyone interested in this?
 #5299  by chazzkat

I'm down. Only met hostile so far so it would be a nice change of pace.
 #5301  by MadVlad

Alright! Sounds like we got a party in the making. Once we get a decent amount of peeps interested we'll set a date, the location will be centrally located but the exact spot will be revealed an hour or two before the meet to keep the party crashers on their toes.

Thurman mind bringing some veggies?? I'll start bagging us some big(maybe not so big) game.

Lets make this happen guys!
 #5302  by ThurmanMerman

MadVlad wrote: Thurman mind bringing some veggies?? I'll start bagging us some big(maybe not so big) game.
It's been a rough afternoon for the farmer. Got set on by a group that, while unable to hit water from a boat, used excellent tactics to always flank me (and enjoy trash talking with me, which I appreciated). Got me 3 times. 2 (or 3) were in the hospital stairway. Another was somewhere E of there making the kill shots. Couldn't figure out if he was on the hill or maybe the construction site. He could actually shoot. His buddies in the hospital must have wasted 20 rounds on me, though. :D

Never got more than 2 plots dug all day. ;-( I may just have to show up with seeds and plant there.
Last edited by ThurmanMerman on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #5310  by MadVlad

Farming is a tough biz these dayZ, got to keep an eye out for those Monsanto thugs!

With that in mind we'll set the meet near some water for ya.