Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Assuming you're friendly

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5201  by Hudson

Now, before I get started. I do want to announce, that yes; I do know that US-1 is full of bandits who find KOS to be their number one priority. However, I am effectively stuck on US-1 (at least I hope it is only temporarily), and will be making my adventure known throughout Chernarus. I will likely travel through common towns, not primarily located on the coast, though. Therefore, finding me in the game will set you up for a few opportunities.
1. You can ignore my presence, and leave me be. (Though, this might take serious willpower.)
2. You can approach my general vicinity, and type in chat, announcing your intentions. If they are friendly, and you respect my procedure as to encountering me, then I shall give you my dearest earned respect in return, as well as the opportunity to trade.
3. You can KOS, assuming you're one of the masses who find that hilarious and don't care about what I am currently typing. (However, if you are reading this, I assume you wouldn't be the type to do that, as most heartless bandits are just server hopping and don't view the forums.)
4. You can roleplay with me! Of course, I love to roleplay. If I automatically am aware that you are roleplaying, I'll just jump into it without much transition.
5. You can come tell me about yourself. I love to hear the stories of someone who has survived that long through the outbreak.
 #5202  by Heathen

US-1 is almost always full.. looking at it right now @ 50/50. The vast majority do not come the the forums at all, you are the most active person on the forums out of US-1 that I have seen since I joined and that shows a lot of maturity! Even though your 17 and whitelist requires 18 in your case I hope you can come over. I hope to see you on US-2 soon.
 #5204  by Hudson

Heathen wrote:US-1 is almost always full.. looking at it right now @ 50/50. The vast majority do not come the the forums at all, you are the most active person on the forums out of US-1 that I have seen since I joined and that shows a lot of maturity! Even though your 17 and whitelist requires 18 in your case I hope you can come over. I hope to see you on US-2 soon.
Well, it is good to know that the age requirement is 18. I turn 18 in just a few months (September 29th if you give a damn).

I hope to not have to wait until then, as I can put some of my assets and what I believe to be talents, to work. Also, I find that I would bring an interesting zing to any social aspect. I try my hardest to respect everyone and their opinions, their beliefs, and their loyalties to other parties.

I find US-1 to be closer to US-2, than US-3. I want to be afraid of player interaction, only to be rewarded with positive social connections and cooperative objective completions that we see fit. US-3, being PVE, excludes a lot of the excitement and anticipation from the surrounding environment.

US-2 seems to be that special blend of carefully selected individuals with means of social interaction, without immediate death satisfaction. I don't understand how riddling someone's body, rendering their gear and supplies useless only for sport, can be amusing. Even killing a cow or deer for sport, yields a reward. Pick that, I suggest.

However, I do enjoy the PVP, it keeps me on my toes. It almost forces me to take the time to analyze my surrounding areas, prior to making an engagement. This builds cognitive awareness, as well as heightening your aural and visual senses by straining your brain to defend yourself from evil-doers.