Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Bio : Hudson

• Describe your in-game persona
Describe your in-game persona
 #5221  by Hudson

Name: Hudson
Known alias: Hudsor
Special Skills: Patience, Loyalty, Respect, hunting, crafting, cooking, medical training, melee disarms, route planning, strategic maneuvers, passive aggression, reverse psychology, misdirection, sleight of hand, and a strong diplomacy skill-set

Bio:

I remember the radios broadcasting the warning. I remember seeing people running outside my office firm's window, with the fear of the devil sickening their bodies. Mindless cannibals pursued these people, and I had never seen a sight such as that before in my life. I was a part-time substitute teacher, and volunteer firefighter, whilst working a full-time position at the Deilly Brother's Law Firm.

As quietly as I could, returning home seemed like an impossible task, that would take an eternity. All I wanted to do, was rush to make sure my wife and son were safe. Though, being surrounded by fire, anarchy, and complete mayhem, I couldn't drive, or effectively travel home. I didn't know how quickly everything could go so wrong.

I remember leaving the fire-escape and jumping down what seemed to be multiple stories, but later to my discovery, only was a few feet. (How embarrassing.)
Traveling down the green-way, I was feeling lucky that I lived in the community just a block west of my workplace.

Still, taking longer than a normal route home via vehicle, I was brought very dissatisfying tidings upon my arrival. My wife and son, no where to be found... Only the windows broken, and electronic appliances missing stood out. Obviously, this wasn't the doing of a tunnel-visioned cannibalistic zombie, it had to be a bandit.

For the past year or so, I have been clearing low of the "radar" and doing my best to loot areas secretly and briskly. I've survived, not knowing the whereabouts or even the well-being of my wife or child. I doubt they're still alive to this day, but I still look for them.

I have encountered few travelers, thankfully. The majority of remaining non-cannibals should very well consider themselves just as evil. They kill innocent people without reason, without even speaking to them... Sometimes shooting them in the back, the other person unaware until its too late. I go around doing my best to remind those that there are good people in the world, and not everyone is out to loot your backpack.

I've had to kill a few, and I'm not proud of it. Though I'd rather it be them, than me... I never initiate these encounters. Its almost like they ask for it, and bring it upon themselves.

Somehow I still feel guilty, all lives should strive for cooperative measures to rid this world of this plague and return it to its normal, habitable state. A state where I can go outside, to pick my tomatoes, and cut my grass without fear of instantaneous assassination.