Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Deputy "BAT" Masterson

• Describe your in-game persona
Describe your in-game persona
 #4007  by Deputy Max Brand

My Name is William "Bat" Masterson. I come from a long line of Lawmen going back to the Days of the wild west.
Its in my blood. I got my nickname "Bat" from an incident that happened in the early days of the infection.

A lot of children were orphaned during this devastating infection. i told my wife Mollie that i wanted to do something to help these poor kids
take their minds off of all this sadness. I played baseball as a kid and i was pretty damn good at it too. it was a game that took my mind off of anything
bad that was happening in my life. i said to Mollie that i wished i had a bat and ball to play with these kids. Mollie was out on a supply run when she
saw a Louisville Slugger in a store window. She went in to get the bat and as she was leaving a group of bandits shot her. it was a group i had been tracking.
i saw them shoot her. My marshal group neutralized the bandits. i rushed to Mollie's side. she lay clinging to that bat. i held her head in my hands and
she smiled at me and said "look, a Louisville slugger. just like the one you had as a kid." then her body went limp and she was gone. right then one of those damn bandits laughed. As i stood up i took the bat from her hand. I walked over bat in hand, and let's just say he wasn't laughing anymore.
I vowed an oath that day. As long as i am alive i will spend my life doing everything in my power to bring bandits to justice.
Now i keep that bat on my back, and Bandits have learned to fear the Marshal with the bat on his back.