Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Pope Black Pope of Chernarus

• Describe your in-game persona
Describe your in-game persona
 #3865  by popeblack

Dear Colonists,

Before the sickness came I was a simple man of the frock. I tended my gardens, and tended my congregation. Then they came, and started buying properties, and factories. They promised jobs and economic prosperity to our precious black land. Then they privatized the military and military services and started experimenting with diseases of unspeakable horror. One was unleashed creating an army that is more dead then alive. After much soul searching, and questioning what is moral and what is not, I have decided to take up arms, and cleanse this holy land of the diseased and those who would do us harm.

I am Pope Black, your priest and Pope of Chernarus. My services are the same. I will perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, and any other services of the church. I respect all faiths, except one, the faith of death, but if you worship death, I will send you to your maker, then pray for your soul. Our land is poisoned, but our souls are not and one day this wretched plague will be wiped from our land.