We have released the 1.05 Experimental update (current version: 1.05.152314). Please use the new DayZ Experimental Client to participate in the Experimental tests.
It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
Consider defragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.05.152314 (20.08.2019)
- Added: New vehicle Sarka 120 with attachments
- Added: Dead player bodies decay over time
- Added: Localized texts for Tutorials
- Fixed: Body parts were not rendered from a certain distance
- Fixed: Infected chased dynamic objects (cars etc)
- Fixed: Stuck hand-slot with tents
- Fixed: Items could not be swapped from inventory to vicinity
- Fixed: Several issues with building collisions (item placement, climbing, throwing or door related issues)
- Fixed: Cholera only triggered vomiting once per session
- Fixed: A client crash when adding a pot with boiling water to your inventory
- Fixed: Tactical Goggles did not display any textures
- Fixed: Weapons dropped from killed players hands would become ruined
- Changed: Car crashes can now decrease the players health
- Tweaked: Spawn orientation of the Gunter 2 parts
- Tweaked: Salmonella (lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased the vomiting chance, added removal of water and energy when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Cholera (over-time water drain added, lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased chance of vomiting, added water and energy removal when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Food poisoning (vomiting no longer cancels it, lowered agent activation threshold, lowered vomiting frequency, water and energy removal during vomiting)
- Tweaked: Added the food poisoning agents for gasoline and disinfectant (to be replaced by toxicity modifier later)
- Tweaked: Eating a multivitamin pill now shows a UI notifier (pill icon)
- Tweaked: Fresh spawn player loadout (roadflare switched for chemlight of random color)
- Tweaked: Increased blood loss from bleeding sources
- Tweaked: Bandaging using a rag or bandana no longer causes the wound infection, because wound infection had no effect on player characters
- Tweaked: All pants can be wrung out now
- Tweaked: Default food poison and salmonella agents added to the meat stages (burned=food poison, rotten=salmonella+food poison, raw=salmonella) and guts (salmonella)
- Fixed: GetStomachVolume() on PlayerStomach was not reset when ClearContents() was called
- Certain bullet calibers might be inefficient over range
- Infected are not reacting properly to the VoN
- The PAS radio is not visible in the inventory UI
- Wolves can hit a player inside cars through closed doors