This update includes a number of fixes for critical issues in the current 1.03 version.
It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: Combat Gas Mask obstructed view in first person view when using optics (T139332).
- Fixed: Tactical Helmet obstructed view in optic mode in first person view (T139336).
- Fixed: Hair and beards were floating above some characters.
- Fixed: Console button could appear in gesture menu.
- Fixed: Handheld transceiver was not held properly.
- Fixed: Weapons barrel hiding while using optics.
- Fixed: NVGoggles could be turn off in iron sights.
- Fixed: Long Torch had incorrect name and missing description.
- Fixed: Client error while inspecting an item in the inventory
- Fixed: Combination Lock could not be detached after a server restart
- Fixed: Swapping items via quickbar did not work properly
- Fixed: Headlights could not be detached
- Fixed: Gunter attachments could not be picked up while in crouch or prone stance
- Fixed: Animations were missing while swapping weapons via quickbar
- Fixed: Client error while moving a rotated item in the inventory
- Fixed: Player could not walk through a gate after a server restart
- Fixed: Dropped items could be clipping through the ground
- Fixed: Item weight penalty is not applied when heavy items are taken into a backpack with Glow Stick attached
- Tweaked: enabled Gunter spawning in the default DayZ Server mission
Thank you for your continued support, and see you in Chernarus!