Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• [OFFER] Jester's Delivery Service

• Offer your services or Request services here
Offer your services or Request services here
 #2024  by JeSTeR

Hi and welcome to Jester's Delivery services thread!
My services consist in delivering any kind of items across Chernarus for whoever is interested.*

*** Soon I'll be settling up my services in specific parts of the land; I'll keep this topic updated - also don't miss the group posts for news! ***

-> Eventually, I will post on Facebook which kind of things I have in my current stock.

-> Feel free to ask me for any item and I'll check my stock and reply you back.

-> I'm supplying any kind of things, from medical supplies to fresh food, guns and illegal items too!

-> I will pleasantly deliver to you what I have, without asking for anything back, unless you want to offer me something in exchange.

-> Take note that working alone on this businness requires extra time and efforts from myself. Nonetheless, I'll try to fullfill your needs whenever is possible!

-> As a courier, I have to travel sometimes long distances that may harm the packages security.

-> I'll keep you updated about my track until the delivery destination.

-> I have my own room called "Jester's Deliveries", located under the Courier channel at the Colony Teamspeak server. You can also contact me via PM on Facebook if you don't see me online on TS.

-> I will trade with any kind of colonies, lone wolves and neutral groups.

-> Doesn't matter how do I get the black market items - as long as you're interested, we have a deal!

-> When I'm making deliveries and deals: I'll be acting as a NPC; a neutral person on the server and there's no way to set up a trap to anyone.

*** SERVICE AVAILABILITY TIME MAY VARY. // Any further questions, write them down here or through my Facebook posts/private chat. ***

Greetings, JeSTeR.