Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• [OFFER] Preacher’s Uranaishi services

• Offer your services or Request services here
Offer your services or Request services here
 #1866  by Preacher

My name is Ujio Tomokami and I am a Yosutebito no Yogen-sha. In your tongue you say I am live alone in solitude and can see for many things. Some would call me gypsy seer in your language. In my land I am Uranai no shisai and can see and speak of your life tomorrow. That is why I am called Preacher by those who respect my old practices in this forsaken land.

=[ Preacher’s Uranaishi services ]=

In these troubled times words are like leaves in wind and spoken hastily with no meaning. How can you know honesty is in a man? How can you know that new friend has guts to help you? How can you know what tomorrow brings in troubled times like this?
Now you can with Uranai no Shisai services. I perform good rituals for service for you and your colony. A small overview of services I can provide for you:

- Gattsu Ritual, for test of faith (very good for initiation in Colony)
Want to try out a new member? Think he does not have the guts?
Old saying goes: "Eating guts will show him guts". A ritual to see if he has the guts. If man gets sick, he has no guts and is no good. Better leave him be.
For this ritual I need:
  • Subject to be tested (can be broken, but must be alive)
  • Animal guts (the bigger the animal, the more guts you test)
  • A small token of your appreciation for provided service
- Shinrai-sei Ritual, speak Truth or dirt
Want to know if a certain person is reliable and speaks the truth?
Old saying goes: "Every worm will like dirt". A ritual to weed out the rotten tongues. If speak dirt, worm will like mouth and no sick will come.
For this ritual I need:
  • Subject to be tested (can be broken, but must be alive)
  • Worms (3, ask your local farmer)
  • A small token of your appreciation for provided service
  • Something to cure the truthful subject (not needed, but might be honorable considering the fact he spoke the truth)
- Uranaishi - Fortune telling & counselling
Maybe not always tomorrow is seen but wise is he who ponders about the words, for future knows many winds. You can ask one question about yourself or your near future. A haiku or Senryu will be given to you on paper as answer after a short retreat of meditation.
Bring:
  • Chicken feathers (more makes better telling)
  • One fresh fish (ask your local fishermen)
  • 2 Pieces of paper (a pen might come in handy as well)
But also services like:
- Bewitching
- Oni favoring rituals for better crop/hunting/fishing results.
- Haiku/poems of any kind
- Chirashi Sushi (Bring Rice, Zuchini and fresh fish ;-))