Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Journal Entry #576

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #7013  by H.Lewis

I don't even know what to say anymore. When the infection started I was hopeful. I wanted to help as many people as I could, be some beacon of light in the darkness. Now I see that the light I thought I was is tainted. Shrouded in secrecy and fanaticism, I am enforcing a law that is not agreed to by the people, it is not even discussed with the many people who have the terrible sentencing of life in this hell.

I know not if anyone I help actually wants the help, or if they only suffer through this life because they are unsure if the next will truly be any better. I have taken from people their choice. The choice of what they do with their lives and who they impact, forced people to align themselves with ideals that only a minority of powerful people agree to, is this really any better than it was before this whole ordeal, or is it just more of the same?

I need to speak to others about this, but such a topic makes people anxious and if I dare approach it with someone I don't fully trust it could have cataclysmic aftermath. But people need to see the truth, even if they might not accept it at first, I am sure I cannot be the only one feeling this way. I'm not sure what this all means or if I am right, but I damn well hope i am.

- H. Lewis
Last edited by H.Lewis on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #7016  by H.Lewis

I have spoken with some of my closest friends in this wasteland, and we are awoken.

Though almost ashamed to say it and nervous of the repercussions, we know that what we do and say is not built on facts, but on lies. The laws of this land are meant to keep the weak asleep, but the weak deserve death in such a place, otherwise they might take with them someone of stronger stature that could be better for society as a whole.

In order for us to thrive in this world we need to cull the weak and awaken the good. It is a harsh view but a true one that most educated people know in their heart. We will be splitting off soon to talk about more of the details, but our time of protecting the weak and trying to keep peace is over. Peace is weakness and these law abiding people are perpetuating it. It is time for strength and truth to rule once again.

-H.Lewis
 #7018  by H.Lewis

It goes deeper than I could have imagined. This is no mere accident by some disease spreading naturally, but something brought forth. I must look within but after speaking with some of my closest confidants I can say that the mysteries of this land extend far beyond who is good and who is bad but into who is responsible.

There is a chance that the real world is out there somewhere and we are all brought here to experiment on when we believe we are in some real world. We are all being observed, they're watching our every move. I can't believe I was tricked this whole time into believing such feeble lies, the truth must be told and it must be forced upon the people if they are to believe it.

I've met with the others. We will form a group of all those who are Awoken and we will spread the truth to the people, by force if necessary. The majority will be hesitant to learn such a truth so we will do what we must to get those people to see the truth and learn what their role in our victory is. I wish you all luck, If anyone finds this journal, Lewis is dead. He is only a ghost now.

- "The Ghost"