Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Tex journal entry

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #5585  by mkiker

I thought I should start a journal, just in case civilization returns to a somewhat normal way.
I made my way up to the Northwest looking to do some hunting and fishing. I think the area was Grozovy Pass, according to my map. I did not have any luck doing either. I ended up making my way Southeast to Severograd and found a guy who i think was named Glen. I was able to trade some bullets for a hunting scope and 10 round mag for my sporter 22.

I left him and went on my way back to camp, I steered clear of the NWAF (where I landed coming to this land). Once at camp I took a nice nap, and headed to kamenka to do some fishing. Was hoping to hunt along the way. I did not see any animals to test out my new scope on. I decided to sleep in the woods near the farm west of Zeleno as it was getting late.

The next morning I made my way to the coast. I set my fish trap up and looted the town for a bit. I caught some sardines, that ended up making me sick. I am glad I had some charcoal with me.

I got back to camp late in the evening to find that someone had raided it. I am not sure if it was the person whose tent I found about five minutes from mine, or this clan I have heard about in the area.

I decided it was not safe, I spent the next hour moving to a new location. I have since moved on, and am not sure if I should go back.

Nothing exciting has happened yet, I have only come across two people since the outbreak, and those encounters turned out ok. Hopefully I can come across some like minded survivors such as my self soon.

Time for bed, I have an early day of fishing, setting up a new camp, and trying to stay alive.