Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• David Howard: Diary Post #3

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4425  by DirtyBird1998

Hi everybody this is now present day as in this has happened within the last week of playing. well thank you guys for reading this and if you think i should continue my perspective on the series between me and Ken Howard then drop a comment or like thanks guys.

Hello it's been awhile… too long. Haven't seen this old diary in a while. Ken find it when we went on a run back to the cabin to recover a few things. It's been 3 years since we finally went back. We even find a new member to join us, his name is Jared, he is a mechanic which I guess its ok. But if Ken trust him then so do I, He seems nice anyway.

We had to leave the cabin because one night Ken and I went out to the town for a food raid. Their was a herd of zombies nearby and we didn't realize before we opened fire on the town for fun. They soo surrounded us but then i got hurt real bad. We went back home and picked what we could put in our bags, guns, ammo, food, medical supplies, anything at all to help us. But they were already on us. We were forced to leave behind the one true area we thought we were safe in. Just goes to show that nowhere is truly safe anymore. But that was 3 years ago, things are better now. We find sh** ton of supplies and Huge tents of all kinds to sleep in the forest, and it's a quiet area now. away from all the fighting and disease and most importantly...people.
Well we are still gathering gear for the winter. I should probably head out. This was nice being able to write again.