Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• David Howard: Diary Post #1

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4422  by DirtyBird1998

Hi welcome to the diary post of David Howard, so I started doing this with my best bud Ken Howard(in game name) now If your interested in the story don't read this until you have read the Ken Howard: Diary Post #6(Link to his story Diary post #1 to get started: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2155 ) You can check out his stories by looking at his profile and then forum posts (Link: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile) otherwise their will be *SPOILERS* alright enjoy

Hi my name is David Howard and my older brother is Ken Howard. Ken thought it was about time to Write diaries of my events in this crazy world just like he is, he says it's good to remember how to write and something to past down for history but who cares no one is going to get this I need to know how to handle a gun more than how to write. Well let's get started then, well so so far we made it to dad's cabin up past the woods. that old fishing community that you can rent at summer house at. Things have changed. Dads home has been looted except for 2 of his hunting guns. His repeater and Mosin. Bastards even took his animals heads of his wall. And they stripped dad's pickup as well, its flipped near the beach. It's hard living this way for a 16 year old to live and his late 20's former Swat officer of Sven. Yesterday when we were searching Berezino for supplies to fortify our new home we bumped into a young boy named Oliver Tate. I wanted to cuff him and leave him so he didn't follow us back to our new home. but my brother said he saw innocence in his eyes. He was just a little younger than I. He said he was looking for his cousin. Only family he got left. Poor Bastard just like me, alone in the cruel brave new world. But luckily for me my brother and I found each other in the skyscrapers of Cherno. Later we found his cousin. He then left him and I during the night leaving a note telling us it doesn't feel right to stay in one place. bye family member hope to see you again. At least is what i assume his cousin was thinking . His cousin i like he's a good friend. dumb ass drank from the ocean and got sick later. I'll teach him to survival tips that ken and our father has shown us. Not because I think he is a friend just because I don't want to die with Ken because of him. Anyway it's new day in our little slice of heaven. I haven't slept that well in months. Knowing that I got my brother protecting me Sean too. And no walkers around for miles. we can have fire's hunt safely too without having to be worried about cannibals, or bandits, or people looking to steal our home because we are surrounded by mountains that are tall. can't see us or hear us. I rather die than b on the road again. Ken says we can make a community one day. A community where we fight evil and protect people. Where people can come for food, medical supplies, rest, or protection from somebody or something. A community that their are at least 50 of us. Ken says that dream will come true one day starting here in Berezhki. we are friendly people Ken says. We are heroes for helping people. People have called us bandits when we cuff them though. But we don't take anything or threaten to kill. We do this so we won't be followed or if he is in a group he can't call for help. Are we evil or good. Sinister or righteous, Hero Or Evil...There are a lot of questions I want to ask like where's mom and dad, what's the point of living in this world where the only endgame is to die or come back as those things. But the most important one, How long till we get pushed out by a force that Even my brother can't stop. The clock is ticking until something really bad happens to us.