Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ken Howard: Diary Entry #13

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4420  by DirtyBird1994

I woke up this morning to the sounds of gun shots..i was far from camp so it couldnt be from there, i gathered my stuff up as fast as i could to followed the sounds to deeper into the woods, there i found Seans books scatered about he just left them here...he was in trouble i shouted out for him but i got no answer... i looked some more and found a blood trail leading down the hill , i followed it ....at the end of the forest at the treeline i found Seans glasses.....no no no I looked around for him in hopes he would shout back ...but he didnt have to... thats where i found him... his little body laying in the open feild....By the looks of it someone robed him of his food and then hunted him down for sport....Sick Bastered ....this poor child layed lifeless in my arms .....WHY DIDNT HE JUST LISTON TO ME ....i felt his body begin to heat up...he was coming back so i did what i had to and pressed my knife into his temple.....i told David and John id bring Sean back....and thats what i did.........