Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ken Howard: Diary Entry #4

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4411  by DirtyBird1994

Today was the day i died.....When David and I reached the airfield it seemed abandon the military was obviously here but as for a way out there was no sign of it...as we waited for anything, anything at all we heard voices the 5 men walked up to our camp asking to join us for the night i knew these guys were no good but i though best not to start a fight...Before we knew it they had us at gun point....they took us hostage into a hanger and shut the doors. they had a Devilish laugh as they said " only one of you will leave here tonight alive" they had me and david handcuffed and were going to have us fight to the death....I would never hurt my brother so i refused " fine if you wont fight we will kill you both" i couldnt belive this was happing to us they started counting down from 10....I had to do something something fast so i told them...........Take me....I forfeit my life just dont hurt my brother...they turned to me and said "so be it" as they laughed i told my brother everything was going to be ok that he would make it i heard multiable shots ring out as my life flashed before me ..........Darkness...........thats all i could see....but something brought me back ......I felt a force push me back into my body and a voice that told me "Dont give up its not your time son now fight......fight for your life" the next thing i saw was david he had me by a campfire with medical gear....He was so relived i was alive and he kept saying " OH MY GOD I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD" and " I KNEW U WOULDN'T LEAVE ME " he told me after i was shot they tied him up and left him a knife to untie himself and me for FOOD.......This type of world brings out what people really are and in those mens case the word for them would be MONSTERS......I SWEAR IN THIS LIFE I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON THE MEN WHO DID THIS TO US ............. After i get the power to travel again we are going to head to dads old hunting cabin.....it will be safe there its out of major citties and theres plenty of wildlife and plots to grow plants ....so thats the plan in the morning we will head to dads old hunting cabin where he would take us as kids ....I swear to you david i will never let this type of thing happen to us again....ever