Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ken Howard Background

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4407  by DirtyBird1994

Hello my name is Ken Howard, I am a survivor living in Chnorus I don't remember much about the initial outbreak. Its more of a blur now.... somewhat of a nightmare i have to keep relieving everyday i wake up. I don't know if my family is alive or any of my friends in that matter . When The Infected started over running the cities I went to go find my brother but he wasn't at home. so i gathered some supplies and headed up north I heard on the Radio before the transmitions stopped that there was a safe zone...a place called EDEN maybe my brothers there maybe my family's there. i don't know but theirs only one way to find out . nothing will stop me from getting back to my family nothing.... Before the outbreak I was a Police officer, and i had a great life growing up with my brother and parents. I never got a chance to marry and i never had any kids. Me and my dad used to go out hunting and fishing.. he taught me everything i know and that's going to come in handy now that the worlds gone to hell and food is scarce.