Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Red: The Diary of Death

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4155  by Jedi Brittany

I curled up in a ball in the corner of a cold, dark, stone room. The walls were so cold and the shitty rags they gave us to wear were barely enough to wipe someone's ass. This room that they called a "cell" was pathetic. Barely enough space for a bunk bed and a toilet - let alone two goddamn people. But it was home. The only one I've known for a long time. I raised my head only to notice my cell mate staring blankly in my direction. "What the hell are you staring at?", I said. He grinned in a most peculiar way and switched his gaze to the barred window. "Fucking weirdo", I muttered under my breath.

I stood to my feet and leaned against the cell door, peeking through the small window into the hallway. Where the hell were the guards? All I could hear were these nut jobs, yelling, muttering incoherent sentences. Why the fuck did they put me here? I'm not crazy. In fact, I'm one of the most sane fucking people I know. It wasn't my fault if that bitch didn't do what I told her to do. She had it coming. And god... it felt so good. Cutting into her flesh, hearing her screams echo through the cell block. I was addicted to that rush. I needed to feel it again...

My head snapped up when I heard the alarms go off. I looked out of the small window on the cell door again and saw Mr. Chance doing the same. We both glanced at each other. "Do you see anything?!", I shouted across at him. "It appears to be some kind of riot. Silly scoundrels.", he said with a chuckle and he stepped away from his door. Something wasn't right. Normally, you could hear the screams of the inmates, yelling from the guards, something. There wasn't a sound. It was eerie. Then it happened... gun shots. So many, loud, gun shots. There it was... I started to get that feeling again. That rush. Something was happening. Some shit was going down. Screaming and gun shots. I almost jumped up and down with excitement.

Then it stopped.... everything went silent. I stood there, frowning. That was it? I waited for a minute, trying so hard to listen, to hear anything. Then the most spectacular thing happened. Every cell door in Cell Block C just popped open. All at once. I took a step into the hallway, looking around only to see the smiling faces of what had become my family over the years. I giggled with such delight and ran down the hallway towards the exit. I stopped in my tracks when the hallway turned into a blood bath. Their were dead bodies every where. Blood covered every inch of the floor. When I got closer to the guard that was in charge of my block, I knelt down to get a good look. He was mauled. Was this an animal attack? Are there fucking bears loose in the island?! I stood up immediately and opened the exit door. We all stepped out into the sun. Into the blood soaked grass of the prison yard. "Well.... what now?", I said, smiling at Mr. Ted. He returned my grin and I saw the most playful glimmer in his eyes. "Let's go play", he said as he started towards the prison exit. Whistling that tune that we all loved.
 #4156  by Jenny P

Love it!! Keep it coming! :D heard "Silly scoundrels" in Mr Chances voice ahaha! Good stuff!
 #4158  by Justice911

Nice little piece. Enjoyed it. Very articulate for a psychotic. I hope to come across you in game sometime... I'm sure it would make for some good material.

Gabe Shaw
 #4160  by Jedi Brittany

Justice911 wrote:Nice little piece. Enjoyed it. Very articulate for a psychotic. I hope to come across you in game sometime... I'm sure it would make for some good material.

Gabe Shaw
Thank you! I definitely will be searching for some good interactions to use. Hope to see you in game and stay tuned for more. :)
 #4163  by Mr.Pete

:'( bring back the bears :'( i miss ted :'( (ghost of ted) ted misses you guys :'(.. p.s. hell is alot of fun.. im sitting with hitler throwing rocks at the new people that pass by, he seems to throw the rocks harder if you mention Churchill... its alot of fun.. Lucifer has invited us round to his for dinner again... human meat is still on the menu... so all in all this being dead thing is pretty damn fun... hope you guys are well and causing trouble <3
 #4185  by Jedi Brittany

It was beautiful. We finally reached the outside of the prison walls. There were bodies every where. Most of which looked to be mauled by a wild animal. There were others that looked like they had already been dead for years. I stood there for a moment to take it all in. I think everyone did because we all stopped in our tracks. None of us had been outside in so long. Cell Block C was for the "crazies", as the guards called us. The crazies weren't allowed to have play time in the yard like everyone else. Bullshit, if you ask me.

I stood there for another minute, feeling the warm sun on my face. When I decided to keep walking, I noticed everyone else had already made it across the bridge. I skipped after them, trying to keep up. I started humming one of those tunes that I always heard Mr. Ted singing. This is it. Are we free? What happened? I noticed a sudden sinking feeling in my stomach. Do I want to be free? This was home. The only home I'd known for a long time. This was my family. The only family that had ever understood me. Sure, I went through a lot of families. None of them understood shit. It was always, "she's too violent! She scares the other kids! She bit Little Sam and drew blood! SHE'S A PSYCHOPATH!". Fuck them. They didn't know anything. THEY were the crazy ones!

There were so many dead bodies... it just didn't make sense. There were other prisoners roaming the island, searching for food and clothes. I watched one of them pretty intently as he came out what looked to be a barracks of some sort. I didn't like him. The way he watched everyone, the shitty ass grin on his face. He was up to something. I poked Shmeepy in his side to get his attention and giggled at the side-eye he gave me. I nodded in the roaming prisoner's direction. Shmeepy knew immediately what I wanted. I wandered over to the prisoner as he was about to go into the other barracks building.

When I got closer to him, I found myself humming that tune again. He had obviously heard me because he whipped around on the heels of his feet. "Hello, dear", I said to him, smiling as brightly as I could. Shmeepy and the rest of the group had followed behind me. "What the fuck do you want?!", he spat at me. His response was exactly what I had expected so I practically laughed in his face. They're all so predictable, I thought. I moved closer to him, breathing in his aroma. "You know... for a guy that's been in this shit hole, you smell delicious." He moved away from me as quick as he could before Shmeepy blocked his way. He turned the prisoner around so that he was facing him. I noticed that he had something in his hand but couldn't quite make out what it was. Shmeepy looked the guy in his face, "You wanna get stoned?", he said. As he finished his sentence, he raised his fist with what I could now make out as a large stone and punched the prisoner with force. As the man's body went limp, I clapped my hands and jumped up and down filled with joy. "GOOD ONE!", I shouted at Shmeepy with such excitement. "Can we play with him now?", I asked. Shmeepy and Mr. Chance grabbed a leg each and pulled his limp body into the warehouse by the water. I closed the door behind us as Mr. Ted was setting up his teddy bears and Shmeepy was tying the prisoners arms behind his back. That rush.... It was coming back.

To be continued....