Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Hell and back -Pvt Polstrika

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3424  by Kylemayer

These events happen in early stages of the outbreak.

18:22 was the time I awoke. I found myself in the camp near Chernarus International Airfield.. I had no clue how I even got there. All I heard in the distance were orders being barked, shots being fired. I sat up in the top bunk I was on. I checked myself over, my clothes still on, however my helmet and Vest near the bed along with my mosin. I quickly acted as I swung my legs over the bed, hopping off. I quickly picked my vest up, strapping it on. I reached for my helmet and Mosin. Quickly running out I saw little to no living near me. I turned to look where the shots were coming from. Seems it was a three way fight between the Soviet armed forces and a group of bandits, as we call them. However Zombies never got enough of their flesh addiction. They ran quickly to both teams, only to be shot down in the midst of the scuffle. I acted as my best to join the fight. I took hold in a tower, quickly aiming down my scope. I knew quite well who was on the Forces and those that were bandits. I peered to a flag before each shot, questioning the wind take. I would then slowly ex hail. Squeezing the trigger after a quick prayer. Being a marksman, of course my shots hit. I took down two men quickly, after each shot I would grab the bolt and pull upwards, then towards me, locking another bullet in place before pushing forward. My Mosin was loaded. I would quickly find another target. However this bandit seemed well important. He had an M4 on his back, Shotgun in his hands for his range choice. I quickly zoomed in, Exhaling once more before squeezing. Low and behold my shot was off, but not tarnished. The bullet found its way from what it seemed his knee. He fell instantly. He fired a shot into the air due to surprise. However I grabbed my bolt and locked in another bullet. It was then I saw the Forces running back. I questioned this before I shot. I would quickly look in my scope to see what the hell was going on. I quickly found out why we were retreating. A damned BT-5 roared itself onto the play-field. The BT quickly fired rounds after rounds into our men, Cutting limbs off easily as it rode on. I cussed loudly. I nearly jumped off the tower as I ran back to the small barrack. I grabbed my military issued backpack, full of supplies that I found before awaking from a unconscious state into the barrack. I quickly ran out, Running to the woods just off the tent setup. I ran until finding the large holding building. I ran in and found nothing. I cussed once more and exited. I ran to the small well, quickly filling my canteens before sealing them back on my vest and pack. I heard the rounds coming closer. Seemed to me they were at the camp now. It would be a matter of time before they followed the road to the holding base. I quickly checked my compass and ran into the woods just passed the small hunters tower. I ran for about twenty minutes in the dense woods. I sighed loudly before looking back, making sure no one followed. There I sat next to a small pond. I sighed before taking out my cigarettes. Lighting one before hanging my head. Defeat has come again. We've lost the Airstrip.