Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Where is everyone?

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3421  by Numius Scullius

Awakening

I awoke next a boat. I big boat. I went towards it unsure of where i was, what to do, or why i was here on this cold beach, in the middle of god knows where. I had little supplies, or any possessions, so i looked for anything of use on the boat. I left that heap of scrap metal one coat and one machine gun heavier. And a lot more wet.

I saw a road leading in the woods and decided to take it. Maybe I could get a fire started using the wood to warm me and dry me off. I few axe chops later I have a fire going and I'm nice and toasty. But now my stomach growls and I'm reminded. I'm hungry and thirsty. I need to handle that...soon.

I encountered something in my search for food and water. It looked human, but it shook its head and wandered around. It was covered in blood and gore. I think I should avoid it.

It's been so long. So many towns, so many things taken. But noticed something...where is everyone? I've been so focused on surviving that i didn't notice. I've seen so many if these gory pseudo-humans...but nobody else. Am I the only one? Please don't let me be the only one, please. I don't want to be alone. Oh my god please.

I don't know why I'm saying this because no one can here. Maybe I'm praying to heaven in hell-on-earth. But please, if there's anyone body you could send to me, God, I'm north of some town could Servograd and I'm surrounded by these half-human things. Help me.