Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Nothing changes

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3257  by Egg1973

I like this pen, it's a nice pen. I found it in the pack of what I'm assuming was a woman based on the green dress scraps but most of the meaty pieces were missing so I could be wrong. Decided to take a breather in this shed, have a bite to eat, write some crap down and maybe burn these pants.

The good, the bad and those somewhere in-between.
We are as inhuman as we've ever been and as human as we will ever be. People are the same as they were before this whole mess, all it did was strip away the thin veneer of "Civilization" the previous world painted on us. It makes little difference the clothes they wear be it a little pink dress or a ghillie, they're just as stupid, just as petty and just as predictable as they have always been...
I watch as they kill each other for a can of beans or a few rounds of ammo. I watch as they hack each other to death with axes and shovels to take whatever there is to take. I watch as they kill each other to cut the flesh from the bones. I watch as they kill each other to survive. I watch as they kill each other because it makes them still feel alive, still feel..... human.
I watch because there are only two things to do; kill or watch, so I watch. I watch them from afar in the cross hairs, I watch them up close from the trees, I watch. I watch the foolish die, I watch the good die, I watch the vile and the wicked die, I watch them all die.
Dying is easy, time for a challenge.
Time to watch for those up to the challenge....