Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• There's been a murder

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3194  by garvey3757

Whilst traipsing through the forests South of Chernaya Polona Garv heard the scrambled noise over his radio, it was Verbal. "Where's your location?" Verbal asks.
I explained my rough location as best as I could. "Cool your closer than I thought, fancy meeting up to do a supply run?"says the voice over the radio.
Garv thought this is something that needs to be done, he had been running on minimum rations for the last two days. Hunting had been scarce, not one animal for a week, "sure where we meeting?" he replied.
Verbal came back instantly. "There is a clearing just South of you, on the other side of the clearing is a small house with a well outside meet there."
Slowly Garv scrambled through the undergrowth without a sound he emerges into the clearing. Quickly scouting the area from the safety of cover it all looks all clear so carefully he moved from tree to tree skirting the outline of the clearing. Eventually Garv reached the house by this time thirst had gotten the better of him. He darted to the well and vigorously pumping the lever trying to gain access to the water beneath. At last water started to flow, eagerly he lapped the liquid up.
The last thing Garv heard was the whistle noise of the bullet that struck him in the side of the temple, he slumped to the floor with blank glare of disbelief.
Five minutes later Verbal appears from behind the building and sees the body of his comrade. Verbal can feel the blood boiling inside himself and as if a switch had just been pressed, synapses fire of in his head and Verbal dissapears..... Keysar are you ready to rock and roll. 'Fuck yeah lets get some shit done'.
 #3201  by Felony Inhibitor

Mr. Soze is resting again now. Apologies for his actions will not be necessary, the realization that he is out there, and will wake if needed, should be enough. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I have respect for Mr. Ted, and others who openly dictate their reality, a preemptive light shed to those of us who wander too closely to that reality. To those that do things that are vile with no dialog prior to... To those who do not value the importance of the people they choose to do things to even openly, before making the decision to act... The day has come, and it has been hinted to for a long time now, to know that you are not safe. The wolf will learn, that the sheepdog is real.

-Verbal Kint