Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• ----POLICE REPORT: ELECTRO---- Deputy Dogberry

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3118  by Dogberry

Survivors have minimal gear and friendly, at least I think there friendly, or they're friendly because a guy with a pump action shotgun said be friendly. They had nothing more than sweatshirts and brooms, crowbars, shovels, and farming hoes . They seemed to cowardly to rush me. This one man passed out while we where talking, we kept performing CPR to save him, I was thinking of getting on the radio to see if any medical staff could come. but the survivors where already on his body, I told them to stop, "he isn't dead yet" I exclaimed, they didn't care. They where on his body like vultures on a meat wagon.... I let them have their way when I realized it was to late. Minutes later I found this one guy... Found him and he Had this weird look on his face and a certain body movement like he was trying to get in position for something, I assumed he was going to make a move for my gear, as a police officer(now EX thanks to the zombies) you know these things... So I had him take the test. I made him holster his wrench and I began drinking a soda, he pulled the wrench out and tried to rush me. Sadly his face got to meet my 12 gauge buckshot. Poor f**ker it was raining blood and brains for a second. Dammit, why would he do such a thing if he knew he had no chance, crazy bastard. After that I wandered around and helped a few citizens gave them food, water, and tips of gear locations. Told them of the bandits that shot me in Zelenogorsk. They said thanks and wandered off towards balota where bandits where surly waiting for fresh meat. I ran back to the forest north of Electro, and set up my tent. And slept(logged out, had stuff to do IRL)
 #3141  by Vegeta

Deputy, allow me to introduce myself. I am the notorious Boba Fett. I am new to your town but i come in peace, for a price. I am the world's best bounty hunter. Should you ever need assistance tracking down a tricky bandit, or apprehending anyone that proves a little too slippery for you, I am the man, for a price. I too live in the forests of Electro, waiting for the call. should you ever need me, I will be there.
 #3143  by Dogberry

If I do find a slippery suspect. I will call for you on the radio(Steam message I do need ur profile for friend request). I do not care if they are dead or alive. If dead take a picture and post it on steam. If alive I request he be brought back for trail. (He will eventually be executed)