Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Nurse Jenny: The beginning

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #3059  by Jenny P

Nurse Jenny, well back then she was just known as Jenny.
The main part of her past was her husband James.

They met on a summer evening, Jenny was walking her dog down the pebble beach watching the sun slowly sink into the sea. Her dog Benji ran up to her after fetching the frisbee that she had just thrown for him, Again? Already ok fine she thought and threw it without looking around as it was rare to see anyone else on the beach at this time of..... THUD... OUCH She looked around horrified she sees a man standing there with his hand to his head.
She runs over to him apologising profusely giggling nervously as she does and he flashes her the most amazing smile and she just feels her heart melt.

She nervously fumbled around looking for a tissue to stop his head bleeding. She reassures him by telling him she is currently in school studying medicine. She quickly stops the bleeding but she can't stop staring at him. Oh god was it obvious?! She shakes her head and tries to concentrate on something else Benji was running around with another dog, that seems like a good conversation starter! She chuckled to herself. Is she yours? She asked. He nods still staring at her. Whats her name? She asks “She is called Sasha. What about yours?” He asked. “ He's called Benji, I'm really sorry about your head, I didn't realise I could throw that well!” She giggled. “Don't worry about it, good job you're a medical professional really else I could have been in big trouble!” He said.

Oh if only that was the only trouble she would ever have to try and save him from.

James and Jenny ended up getting married a year later and were so very in love. It was kind of sickening.

They had a life planned out, James was going to join the marines and expected to be deployed fairly soon. Jenny was going to stay back home with the dog's and work as a paramedic in the city.
Best laid plans.....

It was Jenny's 23rd birthday and James and her friends had set up a huge surprise party for her.
But she was not going to get the end to her special night that she expected...

Jenny and James were heading home after an amazing evening out with all her friends, BEST BIRTHDAY EVER she shouted and gave James a huge kiss and hug.

But rather than hearing people screaming happy birthday to her all she could hear was someone screaming.

James hero personality kicked in immediately he let go of Jenny and ran off in the direction of the screams, Jenny followed very warily. She didn't know what to do to help in this situation, she heard the women scream louder she fumbled for her phone and rang 999 as she was following James, she told the police that a woman was being attacked and that they should hurry, trying not to sound too panicked then she heard James shouting at the guys to leave the women alone and then she heard a sound she would never forget a sound that would haunt her for the rest of her life. BANG a gun went off. She couldn't hear James anymore she ran towards him she could see him lying on the floor his hand on his chest.

Jenny looked at him he was still alive but had a GSW to the chest, the women was sat there in shock still not moving but only had a few minor injuries she shouted at her to ring an ambulance and tell them there was a 30 year old male with a GSW. Jenny tore a strip off her skirt and put it into the wound to try and control the bleeding. 'He might make it come on you know what to do stop panicking its not your husband it's just another patient get it together! Don't cry, don't cry, Don't cry'
She grabbed a bit of plastic off the floor and put it over the wound to try and seal it and stop the lung collapsing.

He smiled and asked why is it you always saving me? She told him to be quiet and save his energy but he wouldn't listen he told her he loved her and always would. Where was this damn ambulance?!?! She wanted to shout at him because he was making her cry, he sounded like he was giving up. “Don't you dare die on me, I can't do this without you! I love you don't you dare leave me” she had done all she could without the proper equipment now it was just a case of waiting for the ambulance.

Jenny heard the sirens but did not move from her position she was gripping James's body kissing his head and sobbing , they were too late. She hadn't managed to save him. She had just let her husband die.

Everyone told her she had done everything she could. But of course she didn't believe them. She was devastated and felt like it was all her fault.

A few years down the line and a string of bad men later, she had decided to join the RAF as a medic, trying to follow her late husbands dream of being a hero, she was doing it for him and hoped she would make him proud one day and be the hero he had aspired to be.

Jenny was alone for the most part, She didn’t really talk to anyone anymore, she just saw her parents every chance she could, They were the only people she really spoke to, that knew everything. She knew she was not the same person as she once was and that it would take her along time to get back to being that person, but she would do it and she would do it for him