Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Chronicles of Weyland: Part I

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2934  by Weyland

My journey begins at the far eastern reach. Making my way south picking up essentials. Pass through Elektro; not a mouse stirred, only the sounds of the ocean was heard.

My feet carry me into the arms of Cherno. As I was leaving her embrace, shots ring true. I turn to the east. Cutting left, cutting right, Astaire dancing to the tune of an AKM. Nipped, blood starts to flow, the world grows dim. Near the center of the city I take a moment to bandage. A few seconds pass and another set of shots. Alas, I've jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. Dashing through the silo, bobbing and weaving through the streets, I'm safe but am I sound?

Weak from the loss. New course north west. In a town I'm not familiar, misfortune again has risen. Four to five armed men, Venus has caught me. Hands up, hands down, hands bound.

Life in captivity, held for ransom. My captors are generous and treat me well. They mend my wounds, give me drink and food. Is this really misfortune? Their leader enters the house. Visible with pistol, my shoe is removed, a shot is fired, I howl into the day and darkness follows my mind into night.

I am awake, shots ring out beyond the door, screaming not so far away. Again world is dim, the unescapable darkness is all around me. I am bound to Venus, she is my true captor. Another page, another chapter sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

I soon awake, am I dead...am I alive? Caught between two worlds, I make my way along the southern border. A weary traveler in front of me, we exchange pleasantry. His name is Viktor, a gypsy. Another we soon find and not long after, we dine by a fire sharing the tune silence. Our new friend Tanto, well met.

Shots in the distance. Birds of prey are making their way to the scream of a man ascending into heaven. Time to move and move quickly.

Unquenchable thirst makes us stop for water in an apartment complex. Three devils in green turn a corner and are upon us, we break for the south. Alas, Viktor was the last to see them and the first to sleep. Tanto soon falls into darkness and I'm the only one left on two feet.

Crom and the Four Winds bless my escape and return me into the arms of Cherno, my lost love. Tanto awakes and makes his way into the city. I mend his wounds and we head east to Elektro. The city is still empty.

We receive word a friend is in the west and head back into whence we came. We meet a weary traveler, the undead are upon us, mistakes were made and our new friend is gravely injured. These careless hands mend his wounds as best we can, give him as much supplies as he can carry and set him on his way. Fare thee well!

Skipping the coast at Pik Kozlova, the ocean breeze smells good and all seems right despite the world crashing like the shore to my left. We make due and into the west we continue. Shots whizzing by our heads, the hour of escape is upon us yet again. Tanto isn't so lucky this time and forever lies in green pastures. The world crashes yet again, for the last time I fear. Am I alive or am I dead? We soon shall see...