Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Elektro Sniper

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2882  by Giblit

Last night in Elektro, there was a sniper who shot at my two buddies and me. We were inside the police station and you were on sniper hill with a sporter and an orange back pack. Not sure if you logged or got away but pretty good shooting with a sporter.
 #2883  by Bio Jack

Yeah man that was definitely me, 2 guys had killed me in elektro about twenty minutes before that, so I assumed it was you guys, but I thought it was only two of you :) and my game crashed with the memory error crap that's been happening, just a few seconds after I was shooting in the backyard. So I was slowly starving by the time you spoke to me, did anyone go down from that exchange?
 #2884  by Bio Jack

Were 2 of you actually the guys who had killed me? I had an sks and black bag, and someone killed me with a shotgun in elektro, nd he had a friend...so I came back for revenge
 #2885  by Giblit

It was not us that killed you earlier. In fact there were 3 of us. One stayed in the police station while me and another guy chased you. None of us died but a lot of gear got ruined. Good fun though.
 #2887  by Bio Jack

Yeah it was good, I definitely felt like I was under geared facing 2 others, with just that sporter...let alone 3 haha. Yeah good fun, too bad my game crashes so often right now :/ anyway, no hard feelings...my in game name is bio jack, if your group ever needs a sniper let me know
 #2888  by Giblit

No hard feelings. A sniper might be nice. If you can do that damage with a sporter, I wonder what you could do with a mosin.
 #2889  by Bio Jack

Oh man, a mosin and LRS was my only setup for a long time. I'll add you on facebook, and upload a little clip of me and the mosin shortly.